September 23, 2009

BREAKING NEWS


Posted on October 22, 2009:
Over the past year, I have been procrastinating, doubting.... then strategizing and planning for the moment when I could launch my company. I never thought this would actually come up so soon but I'm glad that I stayed motivated, determined,....and of course PRAYED UP. I'm excited to say that the moment is almost here!!!!


The Grand Opening of

Coming Soon!!


Thank you to everyone who gave me advice during this process and who put up with me when I was stressing about everything I wanted to get done before the big day!!! I guess you can say I'm a perfectionist. I'm happy that you have decided to join me as I start on this new journey.

Information regarding the grand opening and how you can follow the shop, coming soon.

-------------------------------------------------------
Sentiments Collection
Information on the Sentiments Collection is posted here.
Clay Collection
Information on the Clay Collection is posted here.
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment