December 10, 2009

Busy Little Bee


I'm sure you've noticed that I have been away from this very special blog of mine.

Sorry for being so out of the loop. I have been extremely busy working and celebrating the holidays with loved ones. I'm back and ready to get back into gear.

Over the holidays, I made numerous POST IT Notebooks {that I hoped to post on this site} and in five days most of them were gone. I'm definitely not complaining.... I am grateful that people recognized the usefulness of these petite notebooks and thought of it when deciding on gifts.

The pictures below are a few POST IT Notebooks from my recent order:





For additional information on the services we provide, please click here.

3 comments:

  1. I love all your designs! These are definitely great gift ideas too-- for friends and possibly for myself! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all those Post It Notebook designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments Angelina Fong. I really like your designs too. They are all super cute.

    ReplyDelete