June 24, 2010

Post It Note Holders (All Occasions)

Hello Everyone!!!! I've been away for a while. I guess you can say my other life took hold of me and would not let go. But I'm happy to say that I am back and back for good. Even though I have been absent from blogging, I'm continuing to work on perfecting my products to post on my blog, boutique (fancy word for etsy), and website. While this is my goal, unfortunately/ fortunately most of my items sell before I can take a picture of them. I've figured out a way to combat that. Show nothing..... to no one..... until my products have had a chance to say "cheese".

I'm in the process of getting ready for my first large Market. I'm making some great items to sell at the event. Here is a sneak peak.....




***I think this first picture sums my absense up well.**** :-)



-------


All images are (c) 2010 - The Vintage Sash. Please ask for permission prior to posting images.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment